integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Saturday, September 19, 2009
My dad won't let me go MAF, you know how much that sucks?

"But it's only the biggest event in sch! WHY CANNOT GO?!"

"You have a commitment to golf* and to ur studies"

*I have golf trg tonight

"ITS JUST FOR A FEW HOURS it's not like i can improve my chem/golf by alot in that time!"

I go on to talk about the low oppt cost involved in my going for MAF.

"Go, go just go. I'm allowing you to go."

I beam, "really ah?! :D"

He turns and gives me a grim look, "But if you don't do well for prelims, you'll get it from me."

I don't have the confidence of doing well for prelims, so right, I'm not going for MAF, world! When all my clsmates are happily in school celebrating with the rest of hwachong, i'll be at the OCC driving range hitting balls with my driver.

F!

Either way i hope you guys have fun, and im really sorry.

Anyw, Leon and I have been nominated by 6V for MCC for prom 09! hahaha pls don't get the wrong idea everyone, we're not really tgt like the other two nominated couples, we're going on the pretext of having fun (: but we are platonic lovers LOL and he's a rly good guy and i guess we're compatible, in a very different sense.

I'm quite confused now, about life, and my paths in life, and my decisions, and roles and my influence. I sometimes wonder what my friends would feel if I just disappeared - will it really matter to them and affect them without a thiamjiamin in their lives?

I miss the times when I was more treasured (or at least, when i FELT more treasured), and when people didn't take me for granted so much. I miss RV.

I know I have to study but I keep getting distracted. i just can't sit down for more than a hour. I have to walk around and play the guitar and use my sis's com (like im doing now) and all that. I'm sick and tired of my lack of self discipline, but what i really hate most is me knowing all this and not doing anything about it.

this isn't the thiamjiamin i know, can someone pls revive the old thiamjiamin.